In creating a blog make sure that your posts are informative that the readers can enjoy. It will not only make your readers return for more but it will also help you in search engine ratings.
Here are a list of free blogs that you can use:
- Blogger - best free blog if you don't have any experience on hosting a website or coding HTML.
- Wordpress.com - good for all levels of experience, but you should be willing to spend time to learn the system.
- Posterous - ideal blog for beginners and microbloggers to post rapidly.
- Tumblr - popular blog for pictures and other visual content.
Once you have created a blog and filled it with quality informations and have a healthy number of readers. You can now monetize your blog.
The fastest way to monetize your blog is through Google AdSense.
You will need to register your account and your blog to Google AdSense which is easy to do.
- Log in to your blog.
- On the upper right hand corner click on "Design".
- On your dashboard click on the Earnings tab.
- You’ll then see the AdSense overview page. If you haven’t signed up for AdSense yet, click Get started.
- On the next page, click the link to “Create a new AdSense account.”
- Complete the application form, review the information you've provided, and then agree to terms and conditions.
- Ads will not appear on your blog until your application has been approved. Once you receive confirmation that your application was approved, you can control the ways the ads show up on your blog through the settings on the Earnings tab at anytime.